Thursday, April 16, 2015

Life as a writer: chapter 1

I don't enjoy messing about with my computer as I try to negotiate the labyrinth of social networking.  It is time consuming and often, plain frustrating.  Whether or not you have written a great novel, pales in significance to how you've advertised its existence.  The old move line whispered to actor Kevin Costner "If you build it, they will come" is as relevant in the book selling business as Elvis is to Graceland!

So, I have ventured into the deep forests in the land of bloggers and tweeters and posters of various and sundry notions of life lived out loud...I claim no expertise.  All I ever wanted to do was write, but then, I guess I'm still doing that!  The breath of wind that just caressed your ear was me sighing in resignation.

Thanks for listening and reading.  It's not over till the god of the blogger-sphere says so...
Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment